Name That Dog
1. In what Disney movie does Jack Conroy make friends with a wolf-dog in the wilds of Alaska?
a) Where the Red Fern Goes
b) White Fang
c) The Shaggy Dog
d) Old Yeller
2. This famous dog made his movie debut in 1922 in The Man From Hell's River. Warner Bros.paid him $1000 a week, insured for $100,000, had his own production unit, had his own limo and chauffeur, had his own orchestra for mood music, had a diamond studded collar and chateaubriand steak prepared with all the trimmings by his personal chef at meal time.
c) Rin Tin Tin
3. This dog is half-wolf, half-husky from film loosely based on true story; voiced by Kevin Bacon in a 1995 animated movie.
c) White Fang
4. This sleeping hound dog was on the T.V. show Hee Haw between 1969-92.
a) Beauregard, Jr
5. "There was a farmer had a dog, and ------- was his name-o..."
6. Roy Rogers' German shepherd.
b) Quick Drawl
7. Jed Clampett's hound dog on The Beverly Hillbillies, 1962-71.
8. Little Ricky's puppy on the I Love Lucy show.
9. Laura Ingalls Wilder's bulldog from the children's book Little House on the Prairie.
10. Collie with a T.V. show named after him.
11. The Grinch's dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss.
12. Mickey Mouse's pet.
13. Dog that keeps dad from eating kid-sweetened Cheerios in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
a) Chou Chou
14. Henry's dog in children's book series by Beverly Cleary.
15. Barbie's puppy (1992)
16. Popular Chihuahua in Taco Bell advertisements in late 1990's.
a) Dirty Dog
17. Annie's dog in the Little Orphan Annie Comic Strip and Broadway Musical.
18. Dog in children's book Stone Fox.
19. Famous beagle in Peanuts comic strip and movie by Charles Schulz,
20. Fire prevention dog.
21. The Brady boys' dog in the T.V. show The Brady Bunch.
22. Alaskan malamute in T.V. show Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, 1993.